Wasp Nest Removal Chesham From £55 Low-Cost Service
We provide wasp & wasp nest removal services in Chesham from £55. One Stop Pest Control provide fast, low-cost wasp nest removal.
Wasps are common throughout Britain, and the number of wasp nests is on the rise. They are social insects that form colonies inside nests specially made in soil banks, roof spaces and cavities in trees, bushes and walls. They come out of hibernation around mid-April and search for a suitable site for their Colony.
A single wasp nest can produce 3,000-8,000 wasps a year. When a wasp hive is disturbed, the wasps will attack and swam an individual, stinging them multiple times.
Receiving more than 30-40 stings can be fatal, so they are not to be underestimated in terms of the danger they pose to adults, children and family pets.
A Recent Wasp Nest We Removed
A family played in their garden when one of the children kicked a ball into a bush, unaware a wasp nest was situated inside. The family were quickly swarmed and covered in angry wasps and received dozens of stings to the face and body (See photos below). After the ordeal, the children were terrified, so we paid the family an emergency visit and eliminated the nest.
You will find wasps hovering around Dust bins, Waste Depots and dead Animal Bodies.
Problems Wasps Cause
- Wasps can spread disease.
- They are known for their nuisance value in late summer when they search for sweet substances in homes, bakeries, fruiterers and jam/sweet factories.
- Wasps can inflict a painful sting, a habit that increases as they become more irritable and when the weather becomes colder. Also, become more irritable after ingesting overripe fermenting fruit juice.
- The anaphylactic shock brought on by an extreme allergic reaction.
- Wasps can cause damage to a property, mainly when nests are located in lofts where they have easy access to the wooden rafters that they will chew to build their nests.
Wasp & Wasp Nest removal Methods in Chesham
We regularly carry out fast wasp nest removals services across Chesham, eliminating the hive in a cost-efficient and timely manner.
Residual Sprays - High volume emulsifiable concentrate or wettable powder sprays may be applied to entrance sites. Injector nozzles or crevice nozzles can be used to increase penetration.
Dusting - Dust Formulations applied to wasp nest entrances are likely to be even more effective than liquid sprays.
Aerosols - Jet spray aerosols containing both Knockdown and Residual Pyrethroids are available for professional use.
Prevention Of Future Wasp Damage & Wasp Nests
- Treat deadwood with repellent. Wasps use deadwood and saliva to create the hive, ensuring that they don't have access to deadwood or treat the available deadwood.
- Check for gaps and holes in sheds or buildings. If you don't make sure that all the holes and cracks are sealed accordingly, then the wasps will use these to enter into them.
- Add light; Wasps hate the light, so if you can place lights around, this will deter wasps.
- Wasp traps. Please ensure these are placed away from your home or busy areas; make sure you empty them regularly.
- Bins/waste containers. Please make sure these are fully sealed, as the wasps will search for any holes in them to gain access or any lid that is loose and easy to enter.
We had a large wasp nest in the roof of our offices, and wasps were gaining access to the office itself, disturbing our staff and customers who were frequently performing the wasp dance to escape a nasty sting. Luckily One Stop Pest control is based in the same building to remove the nest quickly. Many Thanks
Wasp Nest Removal is rated 5 out of 5 based on one customer review.
For more information or a free no-obligation quote for Wasp nest removal in Chesham, please contact us.